Authors Should Follow The Below Guidelines:
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously / else where
- Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format)
- Manuscript should contain minimum 3 pages to maximum of 15 pages
- Maximum of FOUR authors are allowed per paper
- The font should be “Times New Roman”
- Be sure to include Index terms or Key words
- Authors should follow the “Journal of Scientific Computing” Manuscript Format
- Follow the straightforward step your paper forthright publish
How To Publish Paper
- Authors submit their profile Manuscript
- Manuscript checking by Reviewer committee and Give Reply Accept or Reject via mail.
- Accept your Manuscript after Author submits their payment and copyrights form at same time .
- Verify your payment and copyrights form.
- Your paper has been published online.
Whether intentional or not, plagiarism is a serious violation. Plagiarism is the copying of ideas, text, data and other creative work (e.g. tables, figures and graphs) and presenting it as original research without proper citation. We define plagiarism as a case in which a paper reproduces another work with at least 35% similarity and without citation.
If evidence of plagiarism is found before/after acceptance or after publication of the paper, the author will be offered a chance for rebuttal. If the arguments are not found to be satisfactory, the manuscript will be retracted and the author sanctioned from publishing papers for a period to be determined by the responsible Editor(s).
1. Each manuscript will be primarily examined by the editor, and then forwarded to two referees for blind review. The research paper shall be published subject to recommendation of referees. The review process may take up to a week to one month (Maximum two months in extra ordinary circumstances).
2. The author’s shall be informed about the selection/rejection of the article/paper by e-mail only. However, the journal shall publish the article/papers of the authors completing the formalities in due time mentioned in the selection letter. The rejected papers shall not be returned.
3. In case of acceptance of the article and completion of publication formalities by the author, journal reserves the right of making amendments in the final draft of the research paper to suit the journal’s requirement.
Free Access Policy
This journal offers immediate free access to its content, following the principle that providing free scientific knowledge to the public provides greater global democratization of knowledge.
From the publication made in the magazine the authors have copyright and publication rights of their articles without restrictions.
Submit your Manuscript to: email@example.com
Submit Payment Proof And Copyrights Form
Dear authors please submit the following details via mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Id
- Author email Id
- Copyright Form(jpg)
- Registration Form(jpg)
- Payment Slip(jpg)